Zastosowanie ozdobnych roślin doniczkowych do dekoracji wnętrz wybranych galerii handlowych Krakowa

Małgorzata Malik , Katarzyna Pabiańczyk

Abstract

Plants are an integral part of modern commercial buildings. Improve the aesthetics of the interior and the physico-chemical conditions affecting the human well-being and behavior. The aim of this study was to inventory and describe the current state of decoration with ornamental potted plants in shopping malls in Kraków. For interior decoration living plants as well as artificial plants were used. Living plants are present in 89% of the analysed interiors. For design of shopping centers interiors applied 32 species of potted plants. In the largest number of objects, Ficus benjamina, Ficus binnendijkii, Epipremnum aureum, Hedera helix, Spathiphyllum floribundum are used. 88% of all the potted plants are species with ornamental foliage. The remaining 12% are periodically flowering plants that after flowering are characterized by attractive foliage.
Author Małgorzata Malik (FoH / DoOP)
Małgorzata Malik,,
- Department of Ornamental Plants.
, Katarzyna Pabiańczyk
Katarzyna Pabiańczyk,,
-
Other language title versionsThe use of the decorative potted plants for interior decoration of selected Kraków shopping centers
Journal seriesEPISTEME: Czasopismo Naukowo-Kulturalne, ISSN 1895-4421, (B 5 pkt)
Issue year2013
Vol3
No20
Pages105-116
Publication size in sheets0.55
Keywords in Polishrośliny doniczkowe, aranżacja wnętrz, centrum handlowe
Keywords in Englishpotted plants, interior landscape, plantscape, shopping center
Abstract in PolishRośliny są integralnym elementem nowoczesnych obiektów handlowych. Poprawiają estetykę wnętrza oraz warunki fizyko-chemiczne wpływając na samopoczucie i zachowanie człowieka. Celem przeprowadzonych badań była inwentaryzacja oraz opisanie aktualnego stanu dekoracji z doniczkowych roślin ozdobnych w galeriach handlowych Krakowa. W wybranych obiektach do dekoracji wnętrz wykorzystano żywe rośliny oraz rośliny sztuczne. Rośliny żywe są elementem wystroju 89% spośród wszystkich badanych obiektów. Do aranżacji wnętrz galerii handlowych zastosowano 32 gatunki roślin doniczkowych. W największej liczbie obiektów znalazły się Ficus benjamina, Ficus binnendijkii, Epipremnum aureum, Hedera helix, Spathiphyllum floribundum. 88% wszystkich zastosowanych roślin doniczkowych to gatunki o ozdobnych liściach. Pozostałych 12% to rośliny okresowo ozdobne z kwiatów, które po przekwitnięciu charakteryzują się atrakcyjnym ulistnieniem.
URL http://episteme-nauka.pl/pdf/EPISTEME_20_3.pdf
Internal identifierWBIO/2013/60
Languagepl polski
Score (nominal)5
Score sourcejournalList
Citation count*
Cite
Share Share

Get link to the record


* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perish system.
Back
Confirmation
Are you sure?