Oddziaływanie autostrady A4 na grunty rolne na przykładzie odcinka Zaczernie – Nowa Wieś

Stanisław Bacior

Abstract

This paper presents a simplified method of assessing the impact of a motorway under construction on arable lands. The method allows to determine all the losses connected with the building of a motor-way impact. A basis for the determination of losses is the analysis of variations in land use, soil quality classes, and the layout of agricultural roads along the designed motorway. The measure assumed as a multilateral impact of motorway on arable lands; is a specific variant of lands value. The specificity of this value variant is in the fact that while determining it, only the variation in the usefulness to agricultural production is assessed. Therefore, it is a measure to valuate arable land usefulness in the agricultural production. Thus, this assumed measure of the motorway impact is not a market value. The estimated land value will be similar to its market value only in typical agricultural regions where the key parameter to mould the land price is production potential of such lands. The presented method of assessing the motorway impact on arable land is exemplified by a section of ‘A-4’ motorway; this section is about 4 km lenght, it runs between two towns: Zaczernie-Nowa Wieś. One kilometre of this motorway constructed will result in the decrease of the arable land value by 1500 corn units. The value of arable land will decrease by around 73% because the construction of motorway, and because of the toxic impact of the motorway on soils. The remaining 27% of losses in the land value results from the increase in the transport and from the deteriorated spatial arrangement of plots.
Author Stanisław Bacior (FoEEaLS / DoAGCaP)
Stanisław Bacior,,
- Department of Agricultural Geodesy, Cadastre and Photogrammetry
Other language title versionsMotorway influence on arable lands on the example Zaczernie – Nowa Wieś section of A4 motorway
Journal seriesInfrastruktura i Ekologia Terenów Wiejskich - Infrastructure and Ecology of Rural Areas, ISSN 1732-5587, (B 5 pkt)
Issue year2012
No2/I
Pages199-208
Publication size in sheets0.5
Keywords in Polishwartość gruntów rolnych, oddziaływanie autostrady, rozłóg gospodarstwa
Keywords in Englishvalue of farm lands, influence of highway, spatial arrangement of agricultural farm, arable land quality
Abstract in PolishOpracowana uproszczona metoda szacowania oddziaływania autostrady na grunty rolne pozwala na określenie wszystkich strat związanych z kierunkami tego oddziaływania. Podstawą dla ustalenia strat jest analiza zmienności użytkowania gruntów i klas bonitacyjnych oraz rozmieszczenia dróg dojazdowych do gruntów wzdłuż osi projektowanej autostrady. Przyjętą miarą wielokierunkowego oddziaływania autostrady na grunty rolne jest określona zmiana wartości gruntów, przy której wyznaczeniu uwzględniono jedynie zróżnicowanie ich przydatności do produkcji rolniczej. Wartość ta, jest więc miernikiem przydatności gruntów do produkcji rolniczej. Opracowana metoda określania oddziaływania autostrady na grunty rolne jest przedstawiona na przykładzie projektowanego odcinka autostrady A–4 między Tarnowem a Rzeszowem o długości 3,793 km biegnącego przez wsie Zaczernie – Nowa Wieś. Są to tereny położone w województwie Podkarpackim. Budowa jednego kilometra rozpatrywanego odcinka autostrady spowoduje obniżenie wartości gruntów rolnych wynoszące 1942 jednostki zbożowej. Przejmowanie gruntów pod budowę autostrady oraz negatywne jej oddziaływanie obejmuje około 73 % całkowitej utraty wartości gruntów rolnych. Pozostałe 27% utraty wartości gruntów wiąże się z przyrostem transportu i pogorszeniem rozłogu działek.
URL http://www.infraeco.pl/pl/art/a_16549.htm?plik=1151
Internal identifierWIŚIG/2012/5
Languagepl polski
Score (nominal)5
Citation count*1 (2020-03-30)
Cite
Share Share

Get link to the record


* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perish system.
Back
Confirmation
Are you sure?