Oddziaływanie autostrady na grunty rolne na przykładzie odcinka Brzozówka – Nowa Jastrząbka

Stanisław Bacior

Abstract

This paper presents simplified method of assessing the impact of a motorway under construction on arable lands. The developed method makes it possible to determine all the losses connected with, the impact of a motorway. The basis for determination of the studied losses involves an analysis of variations in land use, soil quality classes and in the layout of agricultural roads along the axis of the designed motorway. It is assumed that land value is a measure of the multilateral impact of motorway on arable lands. The specificity of this value lies in the fact that while determining it, only the variation in the utility for agricultural production is assessed. Therefore, it is a measure to assess arable land utility for agricultural production. Thus, this assumed measure of the motorway impact is not a market value. The estimated land value will be close to its market value only in typical agricultural regions where the key parameter to shape the land price is the production potential of such lands. The presented method of assessing the motorway impact on arable land is exemplified by a section of the A-4 motorway. This section is about 14 km long and runs between two towns, Brzozówka and Nowa Jastrząbka. One kilometre of the constructed motorway will result in a decrease in the arable land value by 1154 corn units. The value of arable land will decrease by around 80% in total owing to the acquisition of lands for the construction of the motorway and the toxic impact of the motorway soils. The remaining 20% of losses in the land value result from the increase in traffic and from the deteriorated spatial arrangement of plots.
Author Stanisław Bacior (FoEEaLS / DoAGCaP)
Stanisław Bacior,,
- Department of Agricultural Geodesy, Cadastre and Photogrammetry
Other language title versionsMotorway influence on arable lands based on the example of the Brzozówka – Nowa Jastrząbka section of the A4 motorway
Journal seriesActa Scientiarum Polonorum Administratio Locorum, ISSN 1644-0749, (B 4 pkt)
Issue year2012
Vol11
No2
Pages5-14
Publication size in sheets0.5
Keywords in Polishwartość gruntów rolnych, oddziaływanie autostrady, rozłóg gospodarstwa, jakość gruntów rolnych
Keywords in Englishvalue of farmland, influence of motorway, spatial arrangement of agricultural farm, arable land quality
Abstract in PolishOpracowano uproszczoną metodę szacowania oddziaływania budowy autostrady na grunty rolne. Pozwala ona na określenie wszystkich ważniejszych strat związanych z wymienionymi w literaturze kierunkami tego oddziaływania. Podstawą do ustalenia rozpatrywanych strat jest analiza zmienności użytkowania gruntów i klas bonitacyjnych oraz rozmieszczenie dróg dojazdowych do gruntów wzdłuż osi projektowanej autostrady. Przyjętą miara wielokierunkowego oddziaływania autostrady na grunty rolne jest pewna odmiana wartości gruntów, przy której określaniu uwzględniono jedynie zróżnicowanie ich przydatności do produkcji rolniczej. Wartość ta jest więc miernikiem waloryzacji przydatności gruntów do produkcji rolniczej. Przyjętym miernikiem oddziaływania autostrady nie jest więc wartość rynkowa, a wielkości strat będą zbliżone do siebie jedynie w rejonach typowo rolniczych, gdzie głównymi atrybutami kształtującymi cenę gruntów są ich możliwości produkcyjne. Opracowaną metodę przedstawiono na przykładzie projektowanego odcinka autostrady A4 długości około 14 km, przebiegającego między Brzozówką a Nową Jastrząbka. Budowa jednego kilometra rozpatrywanego odcinka autostrady spowoduje obniżenie wartości gruntów rolnych wynoszące 1154 jednostki zbożowe. Toksyczne oddziaływanie autostrady powoduje około 80-procentową utratę wartości gruntów rolnych. Pozostałe 20% utraty ich wartości wiąże się z przyrostem transportu i pogorszeniem rozłogu działek.
URL http://www.acta.media.pl/pl/action/getfull.php?id=4401
Internal identifierWIŚIG/2012/6
Languagepl polski
Score (nominal)4
Citation count*9 (2020-03-30)
Cite
Share Share

Get link to the record


* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perish system.
Back
Confirmation
Are you sure?