Ocena zmian struktury przestrzennej gospodarstw rolnych spowodowanych przejęciem części gruntów pod pas autostrady na przykładzie autostrady A1

Stanisław Bacior

Abstract

Estimation of the influence of motorway construction on the changes of agricultural land usefulness was carried out using simplified method elaborated by the author. It is based on the analysis of the course of the motorway axis and on the use of essential parameters such as width of the total land requirement, plots layout, or the arrangement of the roads and viaducts. Also other features of the land were taken into consideration. They inform about the agricultural usefulness of the land and may be used by determination of consequences of such investment realisation. Analysis was performed on a road section in the vicinity of Łódź. The road runs across seven villages in two communes – Stryków and Nowosolna. The section length is equal 7.145 km. The road section under consideration is divided in two parts depending on the commune in which is situated. The motorway runs for the most part through the arable land of the average class. It crosses 21 roads. 5 of them will be equipped with viaducts. The average distance between roads will be increased four times. Profit-making value will be reduced on the area of 300.92 hectars. It is estimated on 11507.9 cereal units. It has been affirmed in every case, that the negative influence of the motorway will cause about 80% of the loss of the profit-making value of agricultural land. Remaining 20 % will be caused by the increase of transportation and deterioration of the plots layout.
Author Stanisław Bacior (FoEEaLS / DoAGCaP)
Stanisław Bacior,,
- Department of Agricultural Geodesy, Cadastre and Photogrammetry
Other language title versionsEvaluation of changes in the spatial structure of farms caused by taking over part of land for motorway belt on example of A1 motorway
Journal seriesInfrastruktura i Ekologia Terenów Wiejskich - Infrastructure and Ecology of Rural Areas, ISSN 1732-5587, (B 10 pkt)
Issue year2013
Vol3
No1
Pages217-227
Publication size in sheets0.5
Keywords in Polishwartość gruntów rolnych, oddziaływanie autostrady, rozłóg gospodarstw
Keywords in Englishvalue of agricultural land, influence of the motorway, land layout
Abstract in PolishOszacowanie wpływu budowy autostrady na zmianę przydatności gruntów rolnych przeprowadzono za pomocą uproszczonej metody opracowanej przez autora. Opiera się ona na analizie przebiegu osi autostrady i wykorzystaniu podstawowych parametrów takich jak szerokość pasa drogowego, rozłóg działek czy rozmieszczenie dróg i wiaduktów. Pod uwagę wzięto także cechy gruntów, które informują o ich przydatności rolniczej i mogą zostać użyte do określenia skutków realizacji tego typu inwestycji. Analizie został poddany odcinek znajdujący się w bliskim sąsiedztwie miasta Łódź. Przebiega on przez siedem wsi należących do dwóch gmin Stryków i Nowosolna. Jego długość wynosi 7,145 km. Rozpatrywany fragment został podzielony na dwie części w zależności od gminy w której jest położony. Autostrada przebiega głównie przez grunty rolne klasy średniej. Przecina 21 dróg z czego 5 wyposażonych będzie w wiadukty. Przeciętna odległość między drogami wzroście zatem czterokrotnie. Wartość dochodowa zostanie obniżona na obszarze o powierzchni 300,92 ha. Jego wartość oszacowano na 11507,9 jednostek zbożowych. W każdym z analizowanych przypadków stwierdzono, iż negatywne oddziaływanie autostrady spowoduje około 80-procentową utratę wartości dochodowej gruntów rolnych. Na pozostałe 20 % składać się będzie przyrost transportu i pogorszenie rozłogu działek.
URL http://www.infraeco.pl/pl/art/a_16922.htm?plik=1358
Internal identifierWIŚIG/2013/2
Languagepl polski
Score (nominal)10
Score sourcejournalList
Citation count*3 (2020-03-28)
Cite
Share Share

Get link to the record


* presented citation count is obtained through Internet information analysis and it is close to the number calculated by the Publish or Perish system.
Back
Confirmation
Are you sure?